Monday, February 13, 2017

To Thine Self Be True

I have been thinking about how people can change.

For example--Drug addicts have to become addicted to something healthy or at least non destructive.  Or they remain drug addicts.

I also think cheaters always cheat.

And whatever your sexuality is, it is.  You can be poly amorous and if you are in a monogamous relationship, there will be a part of you that will chafe at monogamy.  And the one who is committed to the monogamy will on some level always know.

I also really believe that if there are a lot of words to explain something, it is bullshit.  Own your shit.

I think if you are an adult and you choose to be in situations that are not healthy for you, that is your choice.  I give you a proverbial shoulder shrug and wish you the best.  

But somethings, for my own sanity I will not choose to be around it.

Because to my own self I must be true and I cannot stand people who believe their own bullshit.


No comments: