Saturday, February 11, 2017

Funny Things

Chuy and I are watching cooking channel and they are featuring a bakery that makes whoopie pies.  I make whoopie pies as well but the only ones I make are pumpkin.  Chuy looks at me at says, "I DID NOT KNOW THERE WERE SO MANY FLAVORS!"

I am making all this food for Kidlet's birthday party.  Chuy has licked the beaters five times.  When Kidlet gets home, I let her lick the beaters for the strawberry cream cheese frosting.  Chuy is dejected and says, "It is not fair"  Kidlet gives her one of the beaters to lick because she is a stellar big sister.

I made whoopie pies last night an offered to share one with Yohboh this morning.  He told me he did not want one at 8:30 in the morning.  I said, "I am a grown up!  I can eat a whoopie pie now if I want!"

Chuy got Kidlet a birthday present and cannot wait for her to open it.

Kidlet turns ten tomorrow.  Isn't that simply astonishing?

No comments: