Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Odd Thoughts

So I was talking to my repellent cousin N.  Sometimes, I think he wants to impress me which I find odd because I give more thought to the shit I took this morning than I do him.  Honestly, the vocabulary I use is not to impress--this is the way I speak and think.


But one thing I noticed from our recent visit to Crackerville, was that it is very important to him that he is better than someone. He spoke of many races disparagingly.   I do not understand that mentality.  It is the basis for racism and all kinds of hateful bullshit.  I do not think it is very important to me that I am better than someone because I have lived in such a privileged bubble that I give zero fucks if you think you are better than me.  But I feel sorry for N. because that is a pain in the ass to deal with.  Please think you are better than me if that is what you need.

Because I have no fucks to give.

No comments: